I watched a lot of the James Bond movies, certainly, both the old ones and the reboot with Daniel Craig... - Adam Reed Quotes
Quote:I watched a lot of the James Bond movies, certainly, both the old ones and the reboot with Daniel Craig. I watched a lot of the Matt Helm films with Dean Martin, which just have these great car scenes where it's rear-projected, and they just start making martinis out of a bar in the glove compartment. - Adam Reed Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Romantic love can be a lot of crap, though, let me tell you. And it can hurt you. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 3 hours ago
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  Actually, the person I related to was James Dean. I grew up with the Dean thing. Rebel Without A Cause had a very powerful effect on me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago