I get enough of that on the news, so I didn't want to deal with fundamentalists or any sort of thing like that... - Adam Reed Quotes
Quote:I get enough of that on the news, so I didn't want to deal with fundamentalists or any sort of thing like that. I just wanted to keep it as lighthearted as the Cold War was, which obviously it was a fun time for everybody. - Adam Reed Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's no such thing as clean coal. It's non-existent. Theoretically, it might be possible, many years from now, to come up with a way to clean it as it's burnt... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:22 AM
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
  Science has a culture that is inherently cautious and that is normally not a bad thing. You could even say conservative... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:10 PM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM