I think the animation helps divorce the violence from reality. The sex certainly doesn't look all that realistic. I think the fact that it's animated, we get some leeway because of that. - Adam Reed Quotes
Quote:I think the animation helps divorce the violence from reality. The sex certainly doesn't look all that realistic. I think the fact that it's animated, we get some leeway because of that. - Adam Reed Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The reality of life is that we are exposed to a multiplicity of toxic substances. - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:40 AM
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:35 AM
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:26 AM
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM