In fact, now for whatever reason, if we're recording in the same room, I get a little distracted because I'm watching the actor... - Adam Reed Quotes
Quote:In fact, now for whatever reason, if we're recording in the same room, I get a little distracted because I'm watching the actor instead of listening to the actor. The way we do it now, they're on the phone, and we're sitting here with scripts in front of us taking notes seriously and marking takes and doing some adlibs. I can really focus on the words and not the surroundings. - Adam Reed Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whether he's doing great acting or not, you're seeing somebody who is in the tradition of a great actor. What he does with it, that's something else, but he's got it all... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  You need some insecurity if you're an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven't yet started to think about retiring... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  I hope the perception is that I'm an actor, I never intended to be a movie star. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
  The actor becomes an emotional athlete. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
  I'm an actor, not a star. Stars are people who live in Hollywood and have heart-shaped swimming pools. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago