In fact, now for whatever reason, if we're recording in the same room, I get a little distracted because I'm watching the actor... - Adam Reed Quotes
Quote:In fact, now for whatever reason, if we're recording in the same room, I get a little distracted because I'm watching the actor instead of listening to the actor. The way we do it now, they're on the phone, and we're sitting here with scripts in front of us taking notes seriously and marking takes and doing some adlibs. I can really focus on the words and not the surroundings. - Adam Reed Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think the writer's quite low down in the hierarchy really. But the fact that they took the piss out of Nicholas... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 38 09-23-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  Your whole life is on the other side of the glass. And there is nobody watching. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:24 PM
  There's very little in the substance of [THE LADY IN THE VAN] which is not fact though some adjustments have had to be made... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:33 AM
  [B]riefing is not reading. In fact it is the antithesis of reading. Briefing is terse, factual and to the point. Reading is untidy, discursive and perpetually inviting. Briefing closes down a subject, reading opens it up. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
  The fact that we die, that makes life important. It's hard to take, but it's the truth. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM