I was the funny, outgoing kid who didn't understand how he could keep getting mistaken for a nerd nobody liked. - Adam Rex Quotes
Quote:I was the funny, outgoing kid who didn't understand how he could keep getting mistaken for a nerd nobody liked. - Adam Rex Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't talk very well. With writing, you've time to get it right. Also I've found the more I talk the less I write, and if I didn't write no one would want me to talk anyway. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  We knew it was going to be difficult to get to the moon. We didn't know how difficult. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:39 PM
  Thought that is silenced is always rebellious. Majorities, of course, are often mistaken. This is why the silencing of minorities is necessarily dangerous. Criticism and dissent are the indispensable antidote to major delusions. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:32 PM
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM