I spy, with my little eye, something that starts with ... G." "Sausages. - Adam Rex Quotes
Quote:I spy, with my little eye, something that starts with ... G." "Sausages. - Adam Rex Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit. - Al Gallagher Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Should the beholder have poor eyesight, he can ask the nearest person which girls look good. Beauty is in the hand of the beer holder. Beauty is in the heart of the beholder. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-09-2017, 07:20 AM
  During the shooting of a scene the director’s eye has to catch even the minutest detail. But this does not mean glaring concentratedly at the set... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 12 08-05-2017, 04:54 PM
  If somebody had started on a remake of French Kiss before I announced my own film, I would have dropped my subject. If someone else starts after me, what am I to do? - Ajay Devgan Quotes soni 0 10 07-31-2017, 10:07 PM
  The ultimate truth is like the flavour of an apple which you can't see with the eye or hear with the ear... - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 11 07-31-2017, 07:14 AM