I spy, with my little eye, something that starts with ... G." "Sausages. - Adam Rex Quotes
Quote:I spy, with my little eye, something that starts with ... G." "Sausages. - Adam Rex Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 11 08-22-2017, 10:07 PM
  There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit. - Al Gallagher Quotes soni 0 14 08-12-2017, 10:31 PM
  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Should the beholder have poor eyesight, he can ask the nearest person which girls look good. Beauty is in the hand of the beer holder. Beauty is in the heart of the beholder. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 19 08-09-2017, 07:20 AM
  During the shooting of a scene the director’s eye has to catch even the minutest detail. But this does not mean glaring concentratedly at the set... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 15 08-05-2017, 04:54 PM