They can't expect anyone to actually pay for a shirt that says, 'I (picture of an elephant) the San Diego Zoo.' What does that even mean? - Adam Rex Quotes
Quote:They can't expect anyone to actually pay for a shirt that says, 'I (picture of an elephant) the San Diego Zoo.' What does that even mean? - Adam Rex Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did a whole concert in Atlanta with my fly open, and I had a black suit on and a white shirt. My white shirt was protruding from the fly. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  I'm a crusader. I really believe in the First Amendment, and I use it fully, and I pay a price for that. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:39 AM
  The Minnesotans I talk to are really concerned about what the future holds for their families. They're trying to pay for health care and send their... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:32 PM
  I enjoy the risk of bungee-jumping. I used to pay money to do it. Now, it's the opposite. I get paid to do action. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 07:15 AM