As far as pets go, a cat is a nice on to have. - Adam Rex Quotes
Quote:As far as pets go, a cat is a nice on to have. - Adam Rex Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
  I am a Minnesotan, and not just because I root for the Vikings and the Twins. I like the Minnesota-nice sensibility. I like the liberal tradition; I like the Hubert Humphrey tradition fighting for civil rights. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM
  Every time a boy falls off a tricycle, every time a black cat has gray kittens, every time someone stubs a toe, every time there's a murder or a fire or the marines land in Nicaragua... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 11 08-08-2017, 10:25 PM
  With one of the most bewitching sounds in the world, its purr, the cat persuades us that it thinks we are wonderful. - Akif Pirincci Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 01:18 PM