The Freemen have 987 levels of membership, the first three of which are achieved merely by filling out an application... - Adam Rex Quotes
Quote:The Freemen have 987 levels of membership, the first three of which are achieved merely by filling out an application. The 8th level is granted upon full acceptance into the local lodge, the 13th following Initiation, the 21st at the end of the Initiate's second week, and the 89th the first time he brings snacks. - Adam Rex Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  I see the friends I made over the years who have become family today, people I became acquainted with who have achieved so much in their lives. They taught me something with each meeting. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-08-2017, 07:17 AM
  The films an audience really enjoys are the ones that were enjoyable in the making. Yet pleasure in the work can’t be achieved unless you know... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 16 08-05-2017, 09:43 PM
  The American mass media have achieved what American political might could not: World domination. - Akbar S. Ahmed Quotes soni 0 7 08-02-2017, 04:56 PM
  I feel like a bit of a phony sometimes - I started acting because I didn’t know what else to do. I filled in all these university application forms and honestly didn’t want to do any of the courses. - Aidan Turner Quotes soni 0 11 07-12-2017, 01:08 PM