What part of Canada are you from, honey?" "THE LEFT PART," said Jay. - Adam Rex Quotes
Quote:What part of Canada are you from, honey?" "THE LEFT PART," said Jay. - Adam Rex Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think it was Columbia politics, Columbia Records politics that, that, Tom Wilson left [Bob Dylan] after "Like A Rolling Stone". - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:36 AM
Last Post: soni
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:26 AM
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 06:54 AM