For the gentle were librarian, who's strictly vegetarian, there's nothing like Tofillager the MEATLESS TOFU VILLAGER - Adam Rex Quotes
Quote:For the gentle were librarian, who's strictly vegetarian, there's nothing like Tofillager the MEATLESS TOFU VILLAGER - Adam Rex Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not a vegetarian, but I have cut back sharply on the meat that I eat. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soni
  My rackets are run on strictly American lines and they're going to stay that way. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 9 08-09-2017, 06:45 AM
  I was born in California, raised a vegetarian, and love science fiction, so don't tell me how I need to be in order to fit your standards... - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 12 07-29-2017, 06:50 AM
  My parents were vegetarians. I'd show up at school, this giant black kid, with none of the cool clothes and a tofu sandwich and celery sticks. - Aisha Tyler Quotes soni 0 14 07-29-2017, 06:34 AM
  Finally he closed the distance between us and kissed me - a sweet, gentle kiss that held within it every single one of the thousand days I'd loved him as my everything, long after I'd begun to love him as a friend. - Aimee Carter Quotes soni 0 19 07-25-2017, 07:39 AM