Regarding stickyfish teams, I favor the Bigfield Fighting Koobish. - Adam Rex Quotes
Quote:Regarding stickyfish teams, I favor the Bigfield Fighting Koobish. - Adam Rex Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A majority of Trump's voters were in favor of staying in the Paris Agreement. And if you look at what's really happening in the economy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  I am a Minnesotan, and not just because I root for the Vikings and the Twins. I like the Minnesota-nice sensibility. I like the liberal tradition; I like the Hubert Humphrey tradition fighting for civil rights. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM
  If I were the commissioner of all sports media I would issue an immediate ban on three-person announcing teams on telecasts of live sporting events. In almost all cases three is one voice too many. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 12 08-09-2017, 07:21 AM
  On current form, both teams will probably lose. - Aidy Boothroyd Quotes soni 0 9 07-24-2017, 06:54 AM
  Don't allow false modesty,doubts or unbelief prevent you from accepting God's favor. The door of mercy stands wide open. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 10 07-20-2017, 10:40 PM