Regarding stickyfish teams, I favor the Bigfield Fighting Koobish. - Adam Rex Quotes
Quote:Regarding stickyfish teams, I favor the Bigfield Fighting Koobish. - Adam Rex Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I drove for British teams... they called me The Tadpole because I was too small to be a frog. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  I am not a star. I am an actor. I have been fighting for years to make people forget that I am just a pretty boy with a beautiful face... - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 11 09-13-2017, 09:29 PM
  There is no such thing as work-life balance. Everything worth fighting for unbalances your life. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-06-2017, 05:36 PM
  A just city should favor justice and the just, hate tyranny and injustice, and give them both their just deserts. - Al-Farabi Quotes soni 0 6 09-01-2017, 05:37 PM
  I believe in absolute freedom of conscience for all men and equality of all churches, all sects and all beliefs before the law as a matter of right and not as a matter of favor... - Al Smith Quotes soni 0 13 08-27-2017, 06:59 AM