We just wanted to get as far away from the rap-rock scene as possible, because its been done and other bands do it better than us anyway. - Adam Rich Quotes
Quote:We just wanted to get as far away from the rap-rock scene as possible, because its been done and other bands do it better than us anyway. - Adam Rich Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  This rock thing got in the way of my teaching career. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 09:02 AM
  Rock n roll is for the young idiots, not an old fart like me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 09:01 AM
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 09:01 AM
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 09:00 AM