Math just wasn't my favorite. I didn't get how important math is and how it relates to real life... - Adam Rodriguez Quotes
Quote:Math just wasn't my favorite. I didn't get how important math is and how it relates to real life. That's why I think I was turned off to it. Once I got down arithmetic and a little bit of algebra, I think I checked out. As I've gotten older, I think there's a lot more relation to math. English was my favorite subject. - Adam Rodriguez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It [Cambridge] wasn't a holy grail in the sense that I'd never been to Cambridge. But then, when I did go, the contrast between Leeds... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 32 09-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  ...she felt about reading what some writers felt about writing: that it was impossible not to do it and that at this late stage of her life she had been chosen to read as others were chosen to write. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 24 09-23-2017, 06:59 PM
  But most men regard their life as a poem that women threaten. They may not have two spondees to rub together but they still want to pen their saga untrammelled... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:52 PM
  Your whole life is on the other side of the glass. And there is nobody watching. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:24 PM
  Life is generally something that happens elsewhere. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:12 PM