A perspective that allows you to consistently make decisions based on the right set of criteria. Positivity and forward thinking... - Adam Rodriguez Quotes
Quote:A perspective that allows you to consistently make decisions based on the right set of criteria. Positivity and forward thinking. I work on that one every day, and every day I get a little better. Better at knowing that there is no obstacle that I cannot overcome. Nothing I can be faced with that I won't grow mentally stronger and wiser from having endured. - Adam Rodriguez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love work because it keeps sex in perspective. Otherwise, it can become a preoccupation. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Our life is looking forward or looking back, that's it. Where is the moment? - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  USA TODAY hopes to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:42 PM
  The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:40 PM
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:02 AM