Everyone (consciously or subconsciously) feels alone too - but no matter what, we're actually ALL together. - Adam Rodriguez Quotes
Quote:Everyone (consciously or subconsciously) feels alone too - but no matter what, we're actually ALL together. - Adam Rodriguez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a blessing to have work that feels fulfilling. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:34 PM
  Take it from me-elections matter. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:11 PM
  A crook is a crook, and there's something healthy about his frankness in the matter. But any guy who pretends he is enforcing the law... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 6 08-08-2017, 10:11 PM
  It feels wonderful to be go back to the 1940's and recreate the whole era through my clothes, voice and body language. I am tired of playing the larger-than-life hero. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:12 AM