Because obstacles will always present themselves, the hardest obstacle of all is developing a way of living... - Adam Rodriguez Quotes
Quote:Because obstacles will always present themselves, the hardest obstacle of all is developing a way of living, a way of practicing your approach to life that allows you to keep a healthy perspective on things. - Adam Rodriguez Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You're in a conversation and everybody's agreeing with what you're saying - even if you say something totally crazy... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:00 AM
  Resisting conformity and developing some small eccentricities are among the steps to independence and self-confidence. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:25 AM
  I'm delighted. I don't know of anybody who had a statue built of them while they were living. It's a great feeling. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:23 AM
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:24 AM