From the early days of the telegraph, to be a telegrapher was a job, and there weren't many of those folks. They could recognize each other's style by their dots and dashes. - Adam Rogers Quotes
Quote:From the early days of the telegraph, to be a telegrapher was a job, and there weren't many of those folks. They could recognize each other's style by their dots and dashes. - Adam Rogers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you remember the ‘90s, you weren’t there. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 11:11 PM
  A little bit of this, a little bit of that. I never had any specific style. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-17-2017, 06:43 AM