Hardcover and paperback forever. Someone carve that into a tree. - Adam Ross Quotes
Quote:Hardcover and paperback forever. Someone carve that into a tree. - Adam Ross Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Once the renewable infrastructure is built, the fuel is free forever. Unlike carbon-based fuels, the wind and the sun and the earth itself provide fuel that is free, in amounts that are effectively limitless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-14-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  The root of any film project for me is this inner need to express something. What nurtures this root and makes it grow into a tree is the script. What makes the tree bear flowers and fruit is the directing. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 11 08-05-2017, 09:46 PM
  The tree of life for me is a symbol of abundance and eternal life. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 12 08-04-2017, 04:39 PM
  I am like a tree in a forest. Birds come to the tree, they sit on its branches and eat its fruits... - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 5 07-31-2017, 07:13 AM
  Better take the keys and drive forever. Staying won't put these futures back together. All the perfect drugs and superheroes wouldn't be enough to bring me back to zero. - Aimee Mann Quotes soni 0 8 07-26-2017, 06:19 AM