Hardcover and paperback forever. Someone carve that into a tree. - Adam Ross Quotes
Quote:Hardcover and paperback forever. Someone carve that into a tree. - Adam Ross Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For a while in my teens, I was sure I had it. It was about getting to heaven. If heaven existed and lasted forever, then a mere lifetime spent... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:42 AM
Last Post: soni
  How do the stems connect to the roots?' 'Where is the mist coming from?' 'Why does one tree seem darker than another?' These questions are implicitly asked and answered in the process of sketching. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-12-2017, 11:38 PM
  The fruit falls off the tree. You don't shake it off before it's ready to fall. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 08-23-2017, 06:53 AM
  It seems an easy choice - sacrifice the tree for a human life - until one learns that three trees must be destroyed for each patient treated... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM
  The symbolism - and the substantive significance - of planting a tree has universal power in every culture and every society on Earth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 20 08-17-2017, 07:08 AM