I'm interested in the limits of personality, in the possibility of change, and the saving power of art... - Adam Ross Quotes
Quote:I'm interested in the limits of personality, in the possibility of change, and the saving power of art. Do powerful works of art raise our consciousness to such a degree that we refrain from sliding into moral hazard? Do we take note? Or are we doomed to repetition? - Adam Ross Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I want my team to have my personality: surly, obnoxious, and arrogant. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't discuss basketball. I dictate basketball. I'm not interested in philosophy classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
  A team should be an extension of a coach's personality. My teams are arrogant and obnoxious. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:31 PM
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 09:00 AM
  Art is commenting on what's going on around you in your life. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:49 AM