I can't imagine turning into one of those codgers who no longer reads fiction. I'm regularly stirred by it and suffer no anxiety of influence... - Adam Ross Quotes
Quote:I can't imagine turning into one of those codgers who no longer reads fiction. I'm regularly stirred by it and suffer no anxiety of influence. Influence me! That was my credo then, as I was developing and learning, and remains so now, as I'm developing and learning. - Adam Ross Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a profession in which, the longer you stay, the closer you are to being fired. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM
Last Post: soni
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 09:00 AM
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 11:04 PM
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM
  The scientists are virtually screaming from the rooftops now. The debate is over! There's no longer any debate in the scientific community... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 07:05 AM