So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink, put you to bed when youve had too much to drink... - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink, put you to bed when youve had too much to drink.
Oh, it could be so nice to grow old with you, I wanna grow old with you. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We need to put a price on carbon, and that's what cap-and-trade does and that's also what a CO2 tax does... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We need to put a price on carbon. This needs to be a priority for all of us in how we vote. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM
  I put all my sighs in a lockbox - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:07 PM
  Incredibly, while these 18 to 20 year-olds cannot legally buy a beer, cannot purchase a bottle of wine and cannot order a drink... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 08:26 AM