When the kids are laughing in the audience, I tear up, I'm so happy I did a nice thing. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:When the kids are laughing in the audience, I tear up, I'm so happy I did a nice thing. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 55 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Be as nice as possible and as nasty as necessary. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 10:03 AM
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 09:57 AM
  Near my house in Los Angeles is a waterfall. I love to take the wife and kids, but it's also near a sketchy neighborhood... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 09:49 AM