How do I speak Spanish? Not too well. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:How do I speak Spanish? Not too well. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's always better to speak the language of the team. Not only for the direct contact with everyone - sometimes it also helps you to understand the mentality of the people in the team a bit better. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 26 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM
Last Post: soni
  Everyone talks about Spanish influences, but where is it?...Tell me 10 great Spanish restaurants in London....You can’t give me the addresses. Nor in Paris. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:38 PM
  The greatest works of art speak to us without knowing us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-10-2017, 09:55 AM
  The more familiar two people become, the more the language they speak together departs from that of the ordinary, dictionary-defined discourse... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-09-2017, 10:49 AM
  Our homes do not have to offer us permanent occupancy or store our clothes to merit the name. To speak of home in relation to a building is simply to recognise its harmony with our own prized internal song... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 7 09-08-2017, 08:21 PM