I do want children. I study dads more. I watch what they go through. I admire my father more than I ever did and my brother and my sister. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I do want children. I study dads more. I watch what they go through. I admire my father more than I ever did and my brother and my sister. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The difference between the actor and the painter is that the actor would buy somebody a knish in order to have them watch him act. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
  The [Bob] Dylan sessions were very disorganized, to say the least. I mean, the "Like A Rolling Stone" session I was invited by the producer to watch. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 12 08-21-2017, 06:39 AM
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM