With the amount of money I have, it's difficult raising children the way I was raised. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:With the amount of money I have, it's difficult raising children the way I was raised. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Were we closer to the ground as children, or is the grass emptier now? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  Children always assume the sexual lives of their parents come to a grinding halt at their conception. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
  We were put to Dickens as children but it never quite took. That unremitting humanity soon had me cheesed off. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:29 AM
  And as I stumbled onto Eastern philosophy and Buddhism, it was the first time I had ever read any sort of philosophy that really made a tremendous amount of sense... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-20-2017, 07:22 PM
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM