The toughest part is that when your kid's upset, you're upset. You're rocked until they're not upset... - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:The toughest part is that when your kid's upset, you're upset. You're rocked until they're not upset. Even when they're not upset, you're like, "I hope that doesn't happen, down the line." You're always nervous because you want your kid to be happy. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:47 AM
  Each and every one of us can make changes in the way we live our lives and become part of the solution [to climate change] - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-13-2017, 04:20 PM
  Part of the true luxury of "earned laziness" are the braggin rights that come along with being purposefully and publicly lazy... - Al Gini Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 10:35 PM