I had my moments of being humiliated, and then I had moments of doing something humiliating. I'm glad I lived out both roles. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I had my moments of being humiliated, and then I had moments of doing something humiliating. I'm glad I lived out both roles. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My plan to put Social Security in an ironclad lockbox has gotten a lot of attention recently, and I'm glad about that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:32 AM
Last Post: soni
  My dad never graduated high school. He was a printing salesman. We lived in a two-bedroom, one-bath house in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. We weren't rich - but we felt secure. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:29 AM
  It's not preppies, cause I'm a preppie myself. I just don't like homosexuals. If you ask me, they're all homosexuals in the Pudding. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:22 AM
  I saw greatness in John and he lived up to it. I also saw a tremendous competitor who loved to win... - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 8 08-09-2017, 10:28 PM
  I'm glad that my films have been consistently faring well rather than one stray Friday! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-08-2017, 07:28 AM