My name is Adam. My father's name is Adam. Having the same name as your father, it's alright until your voice changes... - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:My name is Adam. My father's name is Adam. Having the same name as your father, it's alright until your voice changes. My friends would always call up, 'Is Adam there?' My father would say, 'This is Adam.' My friends would say, 'Adam, you were so wasted last night.' - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 06:47 AM
  Believe in the power of your own voice. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 18 08-13-2017, 04:30 PM
  Believe in the power of your own voice. The more noise you make, the more accountability you demand from your leaders, the more our world will change for the better. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-13-2017, 04:15 PM
  If we have George W. Bush as president, we're going to go back to the kind of policies we had when his father and Ronald Reagan were president. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-11-2017, 07:04 AM