My name is Adam. My father's name is Adam. Having the same name as your father, it's alright until your voice changes... - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:My name is Adam. My father's name is Adam. Having the same name as your father, it's alright until your voice changes. My friends would always call up, 'Is Adam there?' My father would say, 'This is Adam.' My friends would say, 'Adam, you were so wasted last night.' - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
  My mother didn't try to stab my father until I was six, but she must have shown signs of oddness before that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-16-2017, 07:51 AM
  We should all die with a sharp, brusque heart attack. My father was lucky like that. One day he went hunting... - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 15 09-14-2017, 12:36 PM
  When I see someone like Richard Dawkins, I see my father. I grew up with that. I'm basically the child of Richard Dawkins. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-11-2017, 10:00 PM