I'd like to have a kid, and I'd like to be driving around. I know a kid is going to be a big part of my life. I can trust my kid... - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I'd like to have a kid, and I'd like to be driving around. I know a kid is going to be a big part of my life. I can trust my kid. I know my kid would be in the backseat of my car, and when I say You wanna get some ice-cream? he's going to be happy. My brother has kids. I see that trick work, the ice cream trick. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  I'm not saying that they were Einsteins; they were marginal students. But every ballplayer whoever touched me has moved up his station in life. And the players moved up my station. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago