My father wasn't perfect. He had a temper. I took some of that. He would snap, but the older he got, he started calming down... - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:My father wasn't perfect. He had a temper. I took some of that. He would snap, but the older he got, he started calming down. He learned about life, but the thing that he taught my whole family was that family was the most important thing and, no matter what, if a family member needs you, you go and help them out; you get there. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: soni
  You need some insecurity if you're an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven't yet started to think about retiring... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 3 minutes ago
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  It wasn't until I got older that I realized acting was something I could really do. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM