I'm a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. I'd like to put more in that jar. That's where you come in. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I'm a big fan of money. I like it, I use it, I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. I'd like to put more in that jar. That's where you come in. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every obnoxious fan has a wife at home that dominates him. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  It bothers me that the average fan, the average sportswriter for that matter, pays so much attention to what's in a box score... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
  There's no one who's dropped on top of the mountain. You've got to work your way to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago