As a kid, I'd go into the bathroom when I was having a tantrum. I'd be in the bathroom crying, studying myself in the mirror. I was preparing for future roles. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:As a kid, I'd go into the bathroom when I was having a tantrum. I'd be in the bathroom crying, studying myself in the mirror. I was preparing for future roles. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:57 AM
Last Post: soni
  Well, once I fried tofu and put Sriracha on it. After that I was so depressed I swore off preparing food for myself altogether. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:51 AM
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM
  Help one kid at a time. He'll maybe go back and help a few more. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:28 PM
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:11 PM