As a kid, I'd go into the bathroom when I was having a tantrum. I'd be in the bathroom crying, studying myself in the mirror. I was preparing for future roles. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:As a kid, I'd go into the bathroom when I was having a tantrum. I'd be in the bathroom crying, studying myself in the mirror. I was preparing for future roles. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philip Larkin used to cheer himself up by looking in the mirror and saying the line from Rebecca, 'I am Mrs de Winter now! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:38 AM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  Every creature in the world is like a book and a picture and a mirror for us - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:27 PM
  It will remain remarkable, in whatever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality - Alain Aspect Quotes soni 0 13 09-05-2017, 09:56 PM