Sir one more comment like that and I will strangle you with my microphone wire! - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:Sir one more comment like that and I will strangle you with my microphone wire! - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I suppose I'm the only person who remembers one of the most exciting of his ballets-it's the fruit of an unlikely collaboration between Nijinsky on the one hand and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on the other. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  Successful brands get into the mind slowly. A blurb in a magazine. A mention in a newspaper. A comment from a friend. A display in a retail store... - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 12 08-26-2017, 07:22 AM
  Big pharma has a strangle hold on the politicians. They're stepping over the corpses of the children of America to cash their checks. - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 07:12 AM
  I never talk about my personal life. After these rumours, I definitely do not want to comment on anything. - Ajay Devgan Quotes soni 0 12 07-31-2017, 09:55 PM
  The table was her stage. The mobile phone was the microphone. And the new moon was the spotlight. That kind of magic only Nana could make it happen. - Ai Yazawa Quotes soni 0 22 06-30-2017, 01:36 PM