In high school I wanted to be a rock star and was in a lot of bands. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:In high school I wanted to be a rock star and was in a lot of bands. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  This rock thing got in the way of my teaching career. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 09:02 AM
  Rock n roll is for the young idiots, not an old fart like me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 09:01 AM
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:00 AM
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:59 AM