Now that I'm a parent, I understand why my father was in a bad mood a lot. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:Now that I'm a parent, I understand why my father was in a bad mood a lot. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Romantic love can be a lot of crap, though, let me tell you. And it can hurt you. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:45 AM
Last Post: soni
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:43 AM
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 07:08 AM