I've always had lots of friends and my house was the house they all hung out at. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I've always had lots of friends and my house was the house they all hung out at. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kafka could never have written as he did had he lived in a house. His writing is that of someone whose whole life was spent in apartments... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
  I was always interested in figuring things out. I'd do experiments, like combining things I found around the house to see what would happen if I put them together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:18 PM
  I feel great. I'm right there for the top two. I know my long is a very strong program and I've had lots of success with it, so I feel confident going into the long. Just fix up that loop. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM