My movies just kind of sneak up on you. I don't have to worry too much about what everybody is going to say... - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:My movies just kind of sneak up on you. I don't have to worry too much about what everybody is going to say. Anyway, I really don't pay attention to what the world says about my movies. I just care about what my buddies think. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Actually, when you're doing something you love, even when you're busy and it's hectic you don't feel the need to relax... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 1 47 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The American dream? We don't have a dream in Britain because we're bloody awake! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 3 53 minutes ago
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 56 minutes ago
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
  I'm delighted. I don't know of anybody who had a statue built of them while they were living. It's a great feeling. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago