My grandmother used to embarrass me more, when she would pick me up from school wearing a big fuzzy hat. I didn't like that. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:My grandmother used to embarrass me more, when she would pick me up from school wearing a big fuzzy hat. I didn't like that. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:23 AM
  I come from New York where, if you fall down, someone will pick you up by your wallet. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:41 PM