When I take my kid to school, all the parents stop and stare. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:When I take my kid to school, all the parents stop and stare. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
  You can leave a kid alone and it will learn to fend for itself, how to work the remote, a tin opener, and the microwave. I see the holidays as a chance for kids to learn self-sufficiency. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:57 AM
  Stop throwing us all together like some sort of Puerto Ricaminican Tex-Mex buffet. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:53 AM