Chinese Farmers Market Tour in Szechuan, China | BEST Street Food + SPICY Szechuan Sauce in China

Chinese Farmers Market Tour in Szechuan, China | BEST Street Food + SPICY Szechuan Sauce in China
Chinese Street Food in China at this Chinese farmers market is always packed with thick Szechuan Sauce (Chili Oil) (better than Mcdonalds Rick and Morty) and so delicious! I love eating the best street food around the world, and came back to my home base in Chengdu, Sichuan, China, after spending some time eating street food in Guangzhou, near Hong Kong. It feels so good to be back in Sichuan!

Chinese street food and Chinese cuisine is the best in Sichuan, and I just came back home to Chengdu, China to eat at a huge and busy local Chinese farmers market!I Out of all the places to eat street food in China, Chengdu really has some of the Best Street Food I've tasted in China!

I've eaten street food in Bejing, street food in Shanghai, street food in Chengdu, Street food in Lanzhou,Street food in Hong Kong, Street Food in India, and many other travel destinations, all of which has been amazing, but I have to say that the Chinese street food in Chengdu, and in particular, the Chinese Street Food at busy farmers markets, is some of the best street food and the food that I always miss dearly when I leave!

Trying the street food in Chengdu is always fun. The street restaurant food is also very delicious! I tried some nice chili oil Sichuan "Salads" and lots of noodles dumplings in this busy Chinese farmers market!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to ruin someone's Instagram food photo soni 0 11 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Steve-O Tells Insane Stories While Eating Spicy Wings | Hot Ones soni 0 13 08-04-2017, 06:11 AM
  The reason your Chinese takeout are always done in 10 minutes soni 0 30 07-12-2017, 04:22 PM
  The Chinese Built A Highway On Top Of A Five Story Building soni 0 41 06-29-2017, 11:34 AM
  This Guy Explains The Hood Meaning Between Having The Juice And The Sauce soni 0 33 06-29-2017, 11:20 AM