Mama says that, happiness is from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you're feeling blue... - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:Mama says that, happiness is from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you're feeling blue... - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  What changed in the United States with Hurricane Katrina was a feeling that we have entered a period of consequences. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
  You see that pale, blue dot? That's us. Everything that has ever happened in all of human history, has happened on that pixel... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 08:01 AM
  Is there some magic wand they can wave on it and presto! - physics is overturned and carbon dioxide doesn't trap heat anymore? And when... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-14-2017, 07:04 AM