Some of us will never ever find true love. Take, for instance me. And I'm pretty sure that guy right there. And that lady with the sideburns. And basically everybody at table nine. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:Some of us will never ever find true love. Take, for instance me. And I'm pretty sure that guy right there. And that lady with the sideburns. And basically everybody at table nine. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  You need to really scrub your investment portfolios, because I guarantee you, many of you are going to find them chock-full of subprime carbon assets. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 09:47 PM
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:47 AM
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM