This character feels so much like my brother. He has two children. He has a wife. He works with me... - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:This character feels so much like my brother. He has two children. He has a wife. He works with me. He chooses to stay in New Hampshire because he wants his kids to grow up in the school they started with. He doesn't want them to lose friends. He is his family's hero. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:07 PM
  Try to distill the character of your subject. Understand how he moves, thinks, acts. It's difficult to put into words... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:02 AM
  Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:32 AM