On this lovely, lovely Hanukkah, drink your gin and tonica. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:On this lovely, lovely Hanukkah, drink your gin and tonica. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incredibly, while these 18 to 20 year-olds cannot legally buy a beer, cannot purchase a bottle of wine and cannot order a drink... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm not one for being too profound, but I will say this. If you wanna have a good time, if you wanna drink a little bit y'know get your sing-a-long on, come and see the Dropkick Murphys and have a good time. - Al Barr Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 07:08 AM
  I grew up in a very suburban neighborhood, so I was used to everything being safe and lovely. - Aja Naomi King Quotes soni 0 6 07-30-2017, 07:11 PM
  Large meadows are lovely for picnics and romping, but they are for the lighter feelings. Meadows do not make me want to write. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 13 07-24-2017, 09:29 PM
  We taste Thee, O Thou Living Bread, And long to feast upon Thee still: We drink of Thee, the Fountainhead And thirst our souls from Thee to fill. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 10 07-20-2017, 10:43 PM