I've always wanted to do a family movie. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I've always wanted to do a family movie. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:42 AM
Last Post: soni
  If the people that believed the moon landing was staged on a movie lot had access to unlimited money from large carbon polluters ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:39 PM
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:06 AM
  Fifteen per cent of the population believe the moon landing was actually staged in a movie lot in Arizona and somewhat fewer still believe the Earth is flat... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 08:25 AM
  Third world nations are producing too many children too fast...it is time to ignore the controversy over family planning and cut out-of-control population growth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:37 PM