I finished a big book the other day. 421 pages. That's a lot of coloring when you think about it. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I finished a big book the other day. 421 pages. That's a lot of coloring when you think about it. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:25 AM
  I can't take another day of this. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:23 AM
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:23 AM
  Live every day as if it were Saturday night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:34 PM