Wrap the turkey up in aluminum foil, my brother like to masturbate with baby oil. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:Wrap the turkey up in aluminum foil, my brother like to masturbate with baby oil. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A product is most easily sold when it has an identity. So they wrap you all up and put a label on you... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  The one who admonishes his brother secretly, he has advised sincerely and has honored him. If he does it outwardly (among others) then he has dishonored and shamed him. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 6 09-04-2017, 12:51 PM
  To admonish your brother in private is to advise him and improve him. But to admonish him publicly is to disgrace and shame him. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 9 09-04-2017, 12:48 PM
  They wrapped her up like a baby burrito to show to Mom. Here were a mother and her daughter and I love them both so much. I couldn't wait for Courtney to come to the hospital so I could have all my women together. - Al Roker Quotes soni 0 12 08-26-2017, 04:36 PM
  In our society leaving baby with Daddy is just one step above leaving the kids to be raised by wolves or apes. - Al Roker Quotes soni 0 11 08-26-2017, 04:29 PM