I was a coin collector.I didn't know I was nerdy at the time until I felt my 16-D Mercury Dime that was in uncirculated condition... - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:I was a coin collector.I didn't know I was nerdy at the time until I felt my 16-D Mercury Dime that was in uncirculated condition might be a panty dropper, and it turned out not to be. Then I stumbled into skateboarding, which kind of was cooler. But I wasn't aware of what was cool. My dad wasn't around so he couldn't shake me and say, 'Drop the coin collecting bit. It's not where you want to go.' So, that and the spelling bee and the chess, I think I had it figured out for myself. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:22 PM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:02 PM
  In a time of social fragmentation, vulgarity becomes a way of life. To be shocking becomes more important - and often more profitable - than to be civil or creative or truly original. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:00 PM
  As it turns out, the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now and they say that increased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:16 AM