My hobbies are run-on sentences. - Adam Sandler Quotes
Quote:My hobbies are run-on sentences. - Adam Sandler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  Do you know what investing for the long run but listening to market news everyday is like? It's like a man walking up a big hill with a yo-yo and keeping his eyes fixed on the yo-yo instead of the hill. - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:34 AM
  The soul is that which denies the body. For example, that which refuses to run when the body trembles, to strike when the body is angry, to drink when the body is thirsty. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 18 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
  An abstract style is always bad. Your sentences should be full of stones, metals, chairs, tables, animals, men, and women. - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:27 PM
  In Britain, because I live here, I can also run into problems of envy and competition. But all this is just in a day's work for a writer... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-12-2017, 07:34 AM